After you place your order either online* or over the phone, we can give you access to a protected page on our website where you can print out a Colorful Gift Announcement Page announcing your gift and describing the ride you are giving. This is not your Flight Ticket. You can tell your gift recipient that the actual ticket complete with our list of 100 locations will arrive in the mail in a few days.
*If you order online, you will be given access to the gift announcement pages at the completion of your order. After you submit your order, you will be brought to a Thank You page on our website with links to all of our gift announcement pages.
Convenient Online Ordering (Big deal! Everyone has online ordering, Right?)
These days almost every website you visit has online ordering. But, some of our competitors don't. And, they don't because they get customers on the phone and then add on fees at the end of the call. They claim these are "standard fees" across the industry (Airport fees, transportation fees, etc.). Well, they aren't. We can have online ordering because the only fees in addition to the prices on the rides on our site are $3 for Standard Shipping or $25 for Overnight Shipping.
Our friendly staff is available to take calls during these hours:
- Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm EST
- Occasionally we are open until 6 pm EST
An 800Soaring Exclusive, The Freedom Flyer Advantage
You will have the freedom to schedule directly anytime, anywhere at any of our 100 locations! Other companies don’t let you talk to the pilot directly. So...Why is it better to schedule directly with your pilot? Here are good three reasons:
- More Excitement and Anticipation! When you talk to your pilot, you will find that the spirit of aviation is contagious! No customer service rep can duplicate the enthusiasm of a pilot who lives to fly.
- Fewer phone calls. Your pilot knows his schedule. You know your availability. The quickest way to identify a flight date that works for you both is for you to speak to each other directly.
- Specific Ride Information. Want to know what you will fly over, directions to your launch site, and the best clothing to wear? Only the pilot will know all the specific information unique to the area you choose for your flight.
All orders received during business hours are shipped the same business day they are received. If you place an order online either after business hours or over the weekend, your order will ship the following business day (please see shipping details on our How to Order Page for more information). During December, we also ship orders on Saturday mornings. All orders ship from our headquarters in Wilton, CT. Our standard shipping is the United States Postal Service First Class Mail. There is a $3 charge for Standard Shipping. We also offer overnight shipping for $25.
There Are Three Ways to Order
- BY PHONE: You can place your order by credit card or check by phone. Our friendly representatives would love to hear from you. During the busy holiday season, office hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm EST, Saturday from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday from 10am to 6pm. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AMEX. Our toll free phone number is (800) 762-7464.
- ONLINE: You can place your order now by credit card! We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AMEX.Click Here to Order Online.
- FAX/MAIL-IN: Click here to open our printable Fax/Mail-in Order Form.